Instagram is a great platform to find soccer drills for players to do in the backyard. I probably have over 50 videos saved from incredible trainers who record themselves working with their players.
Whenever I run a training session for my son or if he wants to do something on his own, I browse Instagram and we jot down what to do on a piece of paper. It’s as simple as that!
You can also find great videos on YouTube but I find the explanations too long in many cases.
My Top Picks For Soccer Trainers on IG
Here are my favorite personal soccer trainers to follow (in no particular order):
- RC Performance Training @rcperformancetraining
- Zone Soccer @zonesoccer_
- Michael Holzer @coachmichael_california
- Alex Ramos @alexramostraining
- Cooper Coaching @cooper.coaching
- RAIN Soccer Training @rainsoccertraining
- Eddie Johnson @eddie_johnson7
- Lucas Diaz Colodrero @ldcfitnesss
- Techne Futbol Training @technefutbol
- Best Mode Soccer @beastmodesoccer
Here’s an example of one of Alex Ramos’s videos with a great teaching point.
Or, another clip of some individual training you can do.