USYNT U16 Starts Training Camp in Carson, CA
The U.S. U-16 Men’s Youth National Team is currently holding its first training camp of the 2023-24 season from Nov. 12-19 at Dignity Health Sports Park (home of LA Galaxy) in Carson, California.
The roster for the training camp features 23 players born in 2008 and one born in 2009, Philadelphia Union forward Cavan Sullivan.
The players were selected based on their age eligibility, which requires them to be born on or after Jan. 1, 2008, for this one-year cycle.
The roster for the November training camp includes players from 14 different clubs, with 13 of them being from MLS Next. Three players each were called up from LAFC, Philadelphia Union, New York Red Bulls, and Real Salt Lake.
U-16 USYNT Roster by Position & Club
Here is the roster of talented boys youth players who will train to represent the U.S. in upcoming international friendlies.
- Brooks Doolittle (San Jose Earthquakes)
- Luca Maxim (Orlando City SC)
- Owen Pratt (LA Galaxy)
- Miguel Alvardo (Colorado Rapids)
- Sebasthian Chavez (New York Red Bulls)
- Christopher Cupps (Chicago Fire FC)
- Charly Dealmonte (Nashville SC)
- Camron Estala (Real Salt Lake)
- Pedro Guimaraes (LAFC)
- Adrian Sanders (LAFC)
- Gio Villa (Real Salt Lake)
- Peter Doran (Philadelphia Union)
- Landon Emenalo (Chelsea/ENG)
- Liam Lambert (LAFC)
- Brett Phan (LA Galaxy)
- Cristiano Oliveira (New England Revolution)
- Cavan Sullivan (Philadelphia Union)
- Isaac Tortola (Columbus Crew)
- Chase Adams (Columbus Crew)
- Julian Hall (New York Red Bulls)
- Jamir Johnson (Philadelphia Union)
- Tanner Rosborough (New York Red Bulls)
- Axel Uriostegui (Real Salt Lake)
- Zidane Yanez (New York City FC)
It is worth noting that 13 of the 18 players who won the USA’s first Concacaf Boys’ U15 Championship in the Dominican Republic last summer were born in 2008 and are part of the current U16 roster.