USYNT u15s Training Camp in Tampa, Florida
The U.S. Youth National Team u-15’s is headed down to Tampa, Florida to hold its first training camp of 2023.
23 talented players from across the United States will prepare for this year’s 2023 Concacaf u15 Boy’s Championship.
These players came through the Talent ID program hosted in various cities across the nation.
Here is the official roster that is being invited to train from January 4-13, 2023.
- Jack Kortkamp, Sporting Kansas City
- William Lodmell, Sporting CP/POR
- Sebastian Chavez, NYCFC
- Chris Cupps, Chicago Fire FC
- Pedro Guimaraes, LAFC
- Ramiz Hamouda, Sporting Kansas City
- Kruz Held, Chicago Fire FC
- Juan Villa, Real Salt Lake
- Gavin Wolff, Austin FC
- Lionel Giau, Unattached
- DeCarlo Guerra, LAFC
- Liam Lambert, LAFC
- Luca Moisa, Real Salt Lake
- Alexander Smith, Rangers/SCO
- Cavan Sullivan, Philadelphia Union
- Jude Terry, LAFC
- Marius Aiyenero, Club Torcy
- Carlos Cristiano, New England Revolution
- Omar Marquez, Real Salt Lake
- Lorenzo Oertli, CF Damm
- Anisse Saidi, Philadelphia Union
- Dylan Thomas, Barca Academy
- Axel Uriostegui, Real Salt Lake
Thirteen different clubs are represented in this year’s u15 roster and four players coming from overseas. Fourteen of the players listed above were part of last year’s training camp in October.
Good luck to the gents as they train for national competition!