U16 Women’s Youth National Team Training Camp
The U.S. Under-16 Women’s Youth National Team will hold a training camp from Tuesday, September 26 to October 3, 2023, in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Head coach Patchy Toledo has selected 24 players who are eligible for the team that will compete in the 2024 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup. Each of the talented players were born in 2008 which makes them 14 or 15 in 2023.
The selected players come from 19 different youth clubs, with three players from Solar SC in Texas and two each from San Diego Surf and Legends FC in Southern California, and Michigan Hawks. All of these clubs had great success in Girls Academy and ECNL.
U16 USWYNT Roster for Training Camp
The roster for the training camp in West Palm Beach, Florida, comprises 3 goalkeepers, 8 defenders, 7 midfielders, and 6 forwards. The following is a list of players by position, club, and hometown:
- Josie Biehl (San Diego Surf SC; Carlsbad, CA)
- Evan O’Steen (Solar SC; Grapevine, TX)
- Brooklyn Smith (Colorado Rapids; Denver, CO)
- Natalie Chudowsky (New York SC; Westport, CT)
- Izzy Dalke (St. Louis Scott Gallagher; Belleville, IL)
- Makenna Holub (Eastside FC; Redmond, WA)
- Rhiannon Mahon (Solar SC; Celina, TX)
- Marlee Raymond (United Futbol Academy; Cumming, GA)
- Sydney Schmidt (Jacksonville FC; St. Johns, FL)
- Vienna Whipple (Crossfire Premier SC; Bellevue, WA)
- London Young (Solar SC; McKinney, TX)
- Scottie Antonucci (Legends FC; Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- Reese Canada (Michigan Hawks; Fenton, MI)
- Pearl Cecil (San Diego Surf SC; Encinitas, CA)
- Saleen Koszorus (Crossfire Premier SC; Bellevue, WA)
- Paige Pasinski (SC del Sol; Phoenix, AZ)
- Samantha Ruiz (Legends FC; Corona, CA)
- Charlee Siria (Ohio Elite SA; Lexington, KY)
- Ashlyn Anderson (Indy Premier SC; Carmel, IN)
- Micayla Johnson (Michigan Hawks; Troy, MI)
- Ella Kral (Lamorinda SC; Berkeley, CA)
- Peyton Marinos (So Cal Blues SC; Irvine, CA)
- Ella Martinez (Concorde Fire; Marietta, GA)
- Nyanya Touray (Bethesda SC; Silver Spring, MD)
About Women’s USYNT
The Women’s U16 Youth National Team (USYNT) is a team that represents the United States in international soccer competitions for players under the age of 16. The team is part of the United States Soccer Federation and is responsible for identifying and developing young talented female soccer players who have the potential to represent the United States at the senior level in the future.
The Women’s USYNT program provides players with a unique opportunity to train and compete at the highest level of international soccer, while also preparing them for the demands of playing for the senior national team.
The team competes in various competitions including the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup, the CONCACAF Women’s U-17 Championship, and the UEFA Women’s U-17 Championship.
Best of luck to the elite players representing the future of women’s soccer in the U.S.!