Are you part of a ️youth ⚽️ soccer organization in the U.S. and looking to bring in more talented players? You’ve come to the right place!
We are helping soccer clubs attract talent, leveling up the landscape of youth soccer, and educating players and parents. In an effort to continuously provide greater visibility, we invite you to apply and become part of the fastest-growing youth soccer network in the United States.
Each listing is only $27 per month!
No coupon code needed. Just click on the button below.
(takes less than 5 minutes)
1. Click ‘GET STARTED’ and complete the form.
2. We’ll review your application (typically takes 24-48 hrs.). We want to ensure every submission meets our requirements.
3. Once approved, your listing will go LIVE and we’ll send you a confirmation email with login info! If we need more info from you, we’ll email you for it.
4. We’ll optimize your listing for Google and you’ll reap the benefits of our organic traffic and paid advertising (Facebook & Google ads).
5. Players and/or parents of players will click through to your website or call you directly.
6. Optional: You can login and add/delete any club updates. No need for a webmaster.
We strive to connect established U.S. soccer clubs with more talented players in your region.
Hey There 👋 My name is Beau and I’m the owner of soccernovo.com. I created this site from the passion my family and I have for soccer.
I understand what a soccer club can do for the development of a young player. I’m living proof with my son who is 13 and has played for the same club since he was 6. He has grown as a player and person.
We built a platform where parents can get the info they need about clubs in their city, state, and/or region.
Additionally, we wanted to educate soccer players, parents, coaches, and fans about the sport of ️⚽️.
We are constantly growing our audience through our content which includes news about the youth leagues, advice, how-to’s, etc.
If you are a soccer organization in the U.S., I invite you to join our network. We will continue to educate our audience and market your club.